Support to Businesses
The advisers who are members of the Network offer you professional and personalized service:
- a relevant selection of scientific expertise and equipment meeting your needs
- a qualified relationship with the appropriate laboratory (s) and a facilitated dialogue between the entrepreneurial and academic worlds
- legal support and advice on consortium agreement and Company / University contract or collaboration agreement
- help in setting up a project
- a secure technology offering in terms of intellectual property to allow efficient use
- guaranteed confidentiality and support throughout the process.
The services of the LiEU Network and the KTOs are financed by the Walloon Region for the benefit of researchers and companies.
Discover the LiEU charter – Union Wallonne des Entreprises
This charter sets out the guiding principles applicable to the ownership and use of the results of research carried out in partnership between universities, colleges, research centers and companies, within the framework of any collaborative project financed by regional public funds.
The LiEU Network wishes to make known the resources of Universities and Hautes Ecoles, available and exploitable, in terms of research and equipment.
The advisers consolidate skills inventories and promote opportunities for knowledge transfer and technology offers.
The LiEU Network organizes events to promote Business – Research collaborations.
These meetings are organized around targeted themes and in collaboration with its privileged partners (competitiveness clusters, clusters, professional federations, etc.).
Within the Network, the advisors set up and support inter-university projects. Thanks to LiEU reporting and monitoring tools, the detection of results is accelerated and allows the implementation of a concerted valorization strategy with the support of partners.